What is OLE' FC +
- Plus is our in house talent development dept for players looking for more.
- In house solution to players looking for small group or private sessions
- Instead of players and families who want more (hence the name +) going to unlicensed coaches our players can get that training in context of what we do and teach as a club.
- Players will register on a monthly basis (4 sessions) and will be split into groups between 3-8 players depending on age, gender, skill level and position.
- Then will be appropriately trained and given extra work relative to their level/position
How it will run:
- Fall registration is open for Sept, Oct and Nov and spring registration will open for Feb, march and April. Registration will close on the 1st day of the current month that group sessions are being provided.
- $125 fee for 4 sessions, Friday nights at St Michaels Catholic Church
- Time: 5-6 pm, 6-7 pm and 7-8 pm.
- Players will be split into groups based on previously discussed parameters and will be given a slot for the month.
- Rain out/makeup dates available for those who cannot make a single session during the month.
- Players will receive detailed feedback and copies of topics/sessions covered during the month for further review and development.
- Program will be supervised by Sasa Kostic, OLE FC Director of Coaching and led by Kyle Costigan who has 8 years coaching experience working through all levels of the youth game.
- Kyle was the youngest recipient of his UEFA B License class of 2022 in Ireland, he also is a student of FC Evolution (FCE) year long mentorship, one of the highest accredited coaching education platforms in the world. He currently works as Head Coach of OLÉ FC with the 2010 and 2011 boys.
What are the benefits of training with a group?
- Enhance elite players' understanding of their developmental pathway.
- Players' progress through players' evaluation and game analysis process.
- Innovative and efficient training curriculum.
- Additional and supplemental training opportunity for development besides regular team training.
- Effective and efficient methods to monitor players' development and progress.
- High-intensity training that specifically targets soccer fitness performance.
- Promote the early development of essential elements and prioritize the fostering of the CDEF reference.